BUY A RAFFLE TICKET
Holiday CLINK! Virtually
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, public events and gathering are no longer safe. However, the JAHC Staff and Specialty Imports pulled up their sleeves (after washing their hands, of course), and got creative. Welcome to a virtual wine tasting & raffle for the holidays!
Clink! is often in April, and due to the Covid-19 safety precautions, instead we will have Wearable Art around that time with the Wish We Could Hit the Road JACC Alaska Airlines raffle then. So, in time for the holidays and the New Year, we are offering the Clink Wine event in December.
All raffle ticket purchasers get access to specially discounted wine pricing, just like you do at wine tastings, (check out the wine list! Special prices are good until December 30!), and a free download of "Notes on Wine" - tasting guide & booklet by John DeCherney. Curate your own case of wine (or just a few bottles - whatever suits your fancy), and support a local business! Get some delicious wines, and choose the Breeze In pick up location that suits you. Not to mention it helps alleviate some of that store & shopping anxiety!
Please consider purchasing a raffle ticket to support the Arts Council, and special ordering some wines through Specialty Imports. Your purchases will go a long way to support your community during these difficult times!
Online Raffle Tickets - Win a case of wine!
Raffle tickets: $20
Total Number of Tickets: 250
3 Winning Tickets will be pulled
Order wine from a special menu at discounted pricing until 12/30/20 (see wine list below)
Get free download of tasting note booklet (see below)
Winners drawn: December 30, 2020
*Raffle Ticket Purchasers must be 21 years old and up*
Raffle Permit #2827.
Call 586-2787 to purchase your ticket now, or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
The “It’s been a tough year and I’m treating myself” box. - $300 value
- Argyle Brut, Oregon
- Frog’s Leap Estate Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley
- Duckhorn Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley
- Marietta Christo Rhone Style Blend, Sonoma
- Klinker Brick Old Vine Zinfandel, Lodi
- Portlandia Pinot Gris, Oregon
- Stag’s Leap Chardonnay, Napa Valley
- Tinto Rey Tempranillo, California
- Ringbolt Cabernet Sauvignon, Margaret River, Australia
- Casa Lapostolle Cuvee Alexander Carmenere, Chile.
- Studio Rose by Mirival, Provence, France
- Argiolas Costamolino, Sardinia, Italy
The "Is it daylight savings time or is cocktail hour getting earlier and earlier?” - $200 value
- La Vieille Ferme Brut Rose Reserve, France
- Vidigal Vinho Verde, Portugal
- Markham Morgadio Albarino, Spain
- Wither Hills Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand
- Vitiano Rosso, Italy
- Lageder Riff Pinot Grigio, Italy
- Guigal Cotes du Rhone Rouge, France
- Arsonist Chardonnay, California
- Stag's Leap Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley
- Double Canyon Cabernet Sauvignon, Washington
- Milbrand Family Vineyards Rose, Washington
- 19 Crimes Red Blend, Australia
The “You HAVE been good this year” three-pack - $100 value
- Veuve-Fourney Brut Champagne, France
- Markham The Altruist Red Blend, Napa Valley
- Honig Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley