Facilities & Equipment Rentals
The Juneau Arts and Humanities Council manages the rentals in both the Juneau Arts and Culture Center and Centennial Hall. Both facilities are owned by the City and Borough of Juneau. These buildings are located right next to each other forming a Civic and Culture Campus for Juneau in the heart of the Aak'w Village District. We offer flexible, scalable space for rent for everything from meetings & conferences, weddings, memorials, fundraisers and concerts.
Hosting an event somewhere else? The following equipment is available for off-site rentals: portable sounds system, 8x8 and 10x10 pop-up tents, plastic cocktail tables, chairs and more.
During the work day:
• There are 4 marked spots on the east and north of the JACC (facing Centennial Hall and the Zach Gordon Youth Center). State employees with parking permits can use the State spots as well.
• The Loading Zone on the north of the JACC is open for facility users to park in.
• The lot between the JACC and Centennial Hall is open for facility users to park in. Please sign in at Centennial Hall upon arrival.
• The parking lot on the west side of the JACC (facing KTOO) will accommodate up to 12 vehicles. Park on an angle to accommodate the most vehicles.
• On street parking on Whittier Street is also available.
During evenings and weekends:
The entire lot between the JACC, Centennial Hall, and Zach Gordon is available, as well as the State Office Building Parking Garage.