Members at the JAHC are truly the lifeblood of our organization. Through the reliable annual support that our members provide, we are able to fund our workshops, markets, seasonal celebrations, and provide artists grants directly to our community. Become a member today to enjoy an array of benefits through the JAHC, and know that you are ensuring the vibrancy of our city into the future.
Basic membership levels and benefits:
- 10% discounts on Council purchases in the Lobby Shop and Davis Gallery
- Complimentary use of JAHC’s Notary Public service
- Advance ticket access for special events like Wearable Arts and Art Glasses
- Quarterly donor e-newsletter including special updates and news from the Executive Director
Consider joining at one of our Sustaining Levels (listed below) to provide a dependable base of support for JAHC activities through the year. These levels come with special benefits, and we offer the ability to pay them in fixed, monthly installments throughout the year.
- Choose a gallery exhibit to support and be invited to a private preview of the show
- Invitations to the Wearable Art Pre-sale Party, or Áak’w Rock pre-party
- Choose to support Clink!, Wearable Arts, Áak’w Rock, or the Kathy Kolkhorst Ruddy Awards, and receive special VIP invitations to your chosen event
- Be noted as a season sponsor for the JAHC! We look forward to providing you with additional special recognition opportunities.
We appreciate all members – and look forward to being one of your ways of bringing joy, creativity, and sparkle to Juneau. Thank you for helping make the arts possible for everyone in our communities!
NOTE: Our online payment system does not allow for custom donation amounts - if you would like to give a specific donation that is not listed here, please contact us: (907) 586-2787 and we can help!