Juneau Arts and Humanities Council invests in the community through financial support and assistance to students, individual artists, and arts organizations.
Awards and amounts will be predicated on the success of fundraising efforts. Encourage people to attend and help support this investment in our community.
Scholarships & Grants Available:
JAHC GRANT POLICIES
- Funds are for programs or projects that begin after the award date and must expended by the grantee within the project dates unless JAHC approves an extension before the project's ending date. Projects may not be funded retroactively. Projects may not already be receiving funding from CBJ.
- Funds may be used for artistic and professional development of an individual, or for the development of new programs that expand an organization’s contribution to the community. This grant does not fund endowments, building campaigns, capital improvements, fund-raising, marketing, or administrative costs.
- Requests for airfare may not exceed discounted advance purchase rates.
- JAHC will not award grant funds to support religious projects.
- JAHC reserves the right to conduct periodic reviews and audits of grant projects to determine if the grantee is spending money appropriately and is complying with grant guidelines and policies.
- Applicants may submit one application in a grant cycle, and may only receive an award every other grant cycle.
- Awards may fully meet but not exceed the amount requested in the application.
- Grantees must have a completed grant evaluation on file for any prior awards to be considered for a new grant award.
All promotional and printed materials about the project, including publications and books, must include this notice: This project is funded in part by the Juneau Arts and Humanities Council and the City and Borough of Juneau. Copies of all promotional material must be submitted to JAHC.
Want to donate to the Arts Council scholarship funds?
Choose from the options below. Thank you for your support!
Please credit the Juneau Arts & Humanities Council when you receive funding through any of its programs. Use the logos below on your website and printed materials: