A MESSAGE REGARDING COVID-19 POLICIES AT THE JACC & CENTENNIAL HALL
We thank you for your patience over the past year as we served the community through the City use of Centennial Hall and the Juneau Arts and Culture Center for emergency use through the Pandemic. We are excited to announce that Centennial Hall and the Juneau Arts and Culture Center (the JACC) are currently open and available for rentals.
We are following all CBJ mitigation measures to keep case counts down and to do our part to keep our community safe. Please take a moment to read through our policies and guidelines for rental clients and patrons. This information is available HERE.
INTERESTED IN RENTING OUR FACILITIES?
The Juneau Arts and Culture Center and Centennial Hall are owned by the City and Borough of Juneau and managed by the Juneau Arts and Humanities Council
Both buildings are located right next to each other forming a Civic and Culture Campus for Juneau in the heart of the Aak'w Village District. We offer flexible, scalable space for rent for everything from meetings & conferences, weddings, memorials, fundraisers and concerts. See photos of our facilities HERE.
Hosting an event somewhere else? The following equipment is available for off-site rentals: portable sounds system, 8x8 and 10x10 pop-up tents, plastic cocktail tables, chairs and more.
Please scroll down for instructions, more information, and the rental application. If you have any questions, please call (907) 586-0484.
How to book your event at the JACC or Centennial Hall:
- Check the JACC Rental Calendar or the Centennial Hall Rental Calendar to see if your proposed event dates are available. Note that pending rentals will not show on the rental calendars - call (907) 586-0484 to confirm.
Complete the online Rental Application.
- You will be contacted within three days of submitting the application with a contract and initial invoice.
- Sign and return your contract, with ⅓ of rental cost as a deposit to confirm your rental. Please be sure to read the Terms and Conditions, including details about deposits, refunds, food, and beverages.
- We must receive your signed rental contract and deposit no later than than 15 days prior to your event, unless otherwise noted.
- If your rental is at the JACC, please complete a floor plan no later than two weeks prior to your event. Otherwise, you will work with the Hall Manager and Technical Manager to draw up the plans and specify your technical needs for an event at Centennial Hall.
Our rental rates have changed, click HERE for updated rates for both facilities.