INTERESTED IN RENTING OUR FACILITIES?
The Juneau Arts and Culture Center and Centennial Hall are owned by the City and Borough of Juneau and managed by the Juneau Arts and Humanities Council. Both buildings are located right next to each other forming a Civic and Culture Campus for Juneau in the heart of the Aak'w Village District.
We offer flexible, scalable space for rent for everything from meetings & conferences, weddings, memorials, fundraisers and concerts. See photos of our facilities HERE. If you're hosting an event somewhere else and need access to equipment, click HERE to learn more and request an equipment rental.
Please scroll down for instructions, more information, and the facilities rental application.
UPDATE ON CENTENNIAL HALL
Centennial Hall will be going into renovation from December 3, 2022 through to the beginning of August 2023.
At this time, the Ballrooms are the only portion of the building that will be renovated, however the whole building will be unavailable for rentals during construction. The renovations planned will include new flooring, paint, and acoustic wall coverings, new operable partitions to segment the space, new audio, visual and lighting systems along with some other structural and mechanical improvements. We are excited to be able to offer our clients a refreshed and much more functional space come fall 2023!
For those needing rental space through the renovation, the JACC will still be available, but rental times are filling up fast so be sure to reach out to our rentals manager, Joselyn Ribao, about scheduling your event soon! Call (907) 586-5283 for more information or to schedule a rental.
How to book your event at the JACC or Centennial Hall
- Check the JACC Rental Calendar or the Centennial Hall Rental Calendar to see if your proposed event dates are available. Note that pending rentals will not show on the rental calendars - call (907) 586-0484 to confirm.
- Complete the online Rental Application.
- You will be contacted within three days of submitting the application to confirm rental dates and times and to start the contracting process.
- Sign and return your contract, with 30% of rental cost as a deposit to confirm your rental. Please be sure to read the Terms and Conditions, including details about deposits, refunds, food, and beverages.
- We must receive your signed rental contract and deposit no later than 15 days prior to your event, unless otherwise noted.
Our rental rates have changed, click HERE for updated rates for both facilities.