As a service to the community, the Arts Council provides online ticketing solutions for local non-profit organizations. Enter your event information HERE.
Save time and money and offer good value to your patrons with the Council’s ticketing service.
- $10 set up fee to the JAHC
- 3.5% fee on credit card transactions
- $2 ticketing fee
Benefits of using this service
- Locally managed,
- Flexible, competitive fees,
- Immediately available at all local box offices and online at jahc.org, to ensure convenience for your customers,
- Links for your own website, Facebook, electronic newsletters, etc.
- Automatically added to the online Juneau Community Calendar,
- Included in the weekly Arts Up announcements on Juneau Afternoon,
- Included in the monthly Capital Chat segment on KINY,
- Full reporting available – patron reports, daily or weekly sales reports, other reports as needed,
- Customized venue maps to allow for reserved seating options,
- Complimentary tickets are free,
- Donations are collected with no service fee,
- Merchandise may be sold through the system,
- Ability to email patrons to tell them about upcoming events, ask their opinions about your event, stay in touch,
- Print paper tickets if you need to hand-sell tickets too,
Convenient for Juneau’s audiences – one stop shopping allows them to purchase tickets to all events on the system as well as buy gifts and other items in the local stores.