3/17/20 UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19 AND PUBLIC BUILDINGS: Both the Juneau Arts & Culture Center & Centennial Hall are closing for public and private use through March 31,2020. The Board & Staff will re-evaluate this timeline and any potential additional closures at the end of March. If you have cancelled an event selling tickets through Vendini, please contact Reggie Schapp (firstname.lastname@example.org), so that we may begin the reimbursement process. Event planners may continue to submit ticketing requests as they plan future events.
As a service to the community, the Arts Council provides online ticketing solutions through Vendini.com for local not-for-profit organizations.
Enter your event HERE.
Save time and money and offer good value to your patrons with the Council’s ticketing service.
- Locally managed,
- Flexible, competitive fees,
- Immediately available at all local box offices (The JACC, Hearthside Books, Rainy Retreat) and on-line at jahc.org/, to ensure convenience for your customers,
- Links for your own website, Facebook, electronic newsletters, etc.
- Automatically added to the on-line Juneau Community Calendar,
- Included in the weekly Arts Up announcements on Juneau Afternoon,
- Included in the monthly Capital Chat segment on KINY,
- Full reporting available – patron reports, daily or weekly sales reports, demographics, other reports as needed,
- Customized venue maps to allow for reserved seating options,
- A “Tip Jar” to collect donations to your organization when patrons purchase tickets,
- Ability to email patrons to tell them about upcoming events, ask their opinions about your event, stay in touch,
- Print paper tickets if you need to hand-sell tickets too,
- Smartphone Walletini app allows patrons to keep track of their tickets in their phones.
Convenient for Juneau’s audiences – one stop shopping allows them to purchase tickets to all events on the system as well as buy gifta and other items in the local stores.
- $10 set up fee
- Credit card fees of 4% for tickets sold at the JACC or Hearthside Books.
- $1 on a $25 ticket – so $1.38 for a $25 ticket.
- (Note that you can build these fees into the ticket price so that the customer pays the fee.)
Buy at the JACC or Bookstores: $0
Online convenience fee based on ticket price:
- $0.00 – $9.99 — $1.50
- $10.00 – $19.99 — $2.00
- $20.00 – $34.99 — $2.50
- $35.00 – $49.99 — $3.00
- $50.00 + — $3.50
The Arts Council Postering Service will hang your posters for you. Bring 40 (non Arts Affiliates) or 65 (Arts Affiliates) posters + $35 to the JACC by Tuesday, 10 am. Posters go up around town on Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday morning.