As a service to the community, the Arts Council provides online ticketing solutions for local non-profit organizations. Enter your event information HERE.
Save time and money and offer good value to your patrons with the Council’s ticketing service.
Ticketing service fees
- $10 set up fee to the JAHC
- 4% processing fee on credit card transactions (online sales)
- $2 ticketing fee per ticket*
You can expect your final payout approximately 3-4 weeks after your event. We will mail a check to the address you give us in the form above. Your payout will include all ticket sales less the $10 set up fee & Square processing fees (3.5%).
*You can choose to include the ticket fee in the price of your event tickets. We will subtract the ticket fees from the total ticket revenue.
Benefits of using this service
- Locally managed
- Flexible, competitive fees
- Immediately available at all local box offices and online at jahc.org, to ensure convenience for your customers
- Links for your own website, Facebook, electronic newsletters, etc.
- Automatically added to the online Juneau Community Calendar
- Full reporting available – patron reports, daily or weekly sales reports, other reports as needed
- Customized venue maps to allow for reserved seating options*
- Complimentary tickets are free
- Donations are collected with no service fee
- Merchandise may be sold through the system
- Ability to email patrons to tell them about upcoming events, ask their opinions about your event, stay in touch
- Convenient for Juneau’s audiences – one stop shopping allows them to purchase tickets to all events on the system as well as buy gifts and other items in local stores.
*Customized venue maps may require an additional charge.