Now hiring for Event Technician and Event Assistant(s) to be part of the team at Centennial Hall and the JACC.
- Set up and take down of the furnishing and equipment for events as ordered by the clients. Drop electrical or internet connections from a 25’ catwalk. As needed operate a lift, set stages, move pianos, and set up pipe and drape. Prepare the physical space for events according to the plans from the patron, under direction of the Technical Director.
- Set up and take down audio/visual equipment, which may include programming the light and sound board, setting theatrical lights, connecting phones, video conferencing equipment, internet, recording cameras, and other equipment as needed.
- Clean building and restrooms, restock paper products, empty trash, wipe down walls, glass, and other surfaces and kitchen appliances, in accordance with established protocols. Perform floor maintenance including daily, monthly, and other scheduled tasks.
- Provide customer service and security during events, greeting customers and trades people, and serving at the front desk in the evenings providing box office and other support. Unlock and lock up the building following established guidelines.
Successful applicant will have:
- Ability to lift 40 + pounds.
- Ability to work 25 feet above the ground.
- Have a driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Attention to details, and ability to work independently.
- Good customer service skills, and a strong work ethic.
Hoping to hire immediately!
Job Description and application form: