Welcome back to the JACC and Centennial Hall
We're now open at both of our facilities in Downtown Juneau! We're doing our part to curb the spread of COVID-19 and keep the community safe, while still hosting and producing events. We ask that you take a moment to read through our policies and guidelines before you attend an event at the JACC and/or Centennial Hall.
For prospective facility renters, please scroll down to read more about event planning during the pandemic and things to keep in mind as you reserve our spaces for your event.
To read the current CBJ community mitigation measures and to see what level we are at please visit the CBJ COVID-19 Dashboard.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE JACC & CENTENNIAL HALL
We are following all CBJ mitigation measures in our facilities. For any public and private events taking place at the JACC or Centennial Hall, the JAHC COVID-19 Policy is:
- Masking is recommended, but no longer required.
- Keep distance between yourself and others. Social distancing should be maintained in all mixed group events from people not in households or bubbles.
- If patrons or staff are feeling ill or have COVID-19 symptoms, we ask they not enter the buildings.
- If a patron or staff have been exposed, we ask that you follow the CDC guidelines here.
- We ask that all patrons and staff keep up good hand hygiene by employing the touchless hand sanitizers throughout the buildings and by washing hands after eating, using the restroom or touching your face.
- JAHC staff work to keep the building clean and sanitized to protect patrons.
COVID-19 POLICIES FOR ALL JAHC SPONSORED EVENTS
The JAHC Board of Trustees, in the interest of protecting our patrons and staff, and in compliance with national recommendations, JAHC policies no longer require proof of vaccination to attend JAHC sponsored events. Masking is recommended, but no longer required. If the CBJ community risk level changes, the mask requirement may change.