JAHC Virtual Gallery
There is currently nothing on exhibit. Are you interested in a virtual exhibition? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (907) 586-2787.
Resources for Artists
Artists, check out this new resources page for helpful tips, blog posts, and articles all about preparing for a virtual exhibition!
How to Use the Virtual Gallery
As we continue to navigate through the pandemic, we are excited to offer an alternative to in-person exhibits here in Juneau and beyond with this virtual gallery space. View these exhibits one of two ways:
- On your computer in a web browser - scroll down this page to see the gallery and expand to full screen for the best viewing experience.
- On a smartphone or tablet via the Exhibbit app - just download from the app store (it's free!).
Helpful Tips and Tricks
- Use the menu feature to help navigate
- Click on individual images to see them up close, use the catalog to browse
- Click on the bar at top right of each piece to drop-down the placard to learn more, to inquire, or make a purchase
About the JAHC Gallery Program
The JAHC Gallery Program supports both established and emerging Alaskan artists showing new works, while representing the broadest spectrum of visual art media. There are three gallery spaces available to artists: the Arts Council Gallery at the JACC, the Davis Gallery in Centennial Hall, and the Virtual Gallery hosted on our website.
For more information about the Gallery Program, contact Laura Miko, Artist Programs Manager at (907) 586-5369 or by emailing email@example.com.
Applications for the 2022-23 Gallery Season will be posted in March 2022 and due in April. All interested parties are invited to apply. Visit the Calls for Art page for more info and other opportunities.
Support the Arts in Juneau
You can help us continue to support artists by making a one-time donation or becoming a member of the Juneau Arts & Humanities Council. Donate HERE!